Empowering All Music Students
by Kathryn Finch & Theresa Hoover
All music students deserve to take ownership of their learning, but not all music educators feel comfortable teaching in this way.
In this course, you will discover what it means for students to be empowered and how to provide these invaluable opportunities. Instead of adding one more thing, educators will learn to build from their existing lesson plans and strengths to make the shift toward student ownership.
Let’s move beyond engagement in the music room…it’s time to empower our students! When we shift our instruction to promote student ownership, the music making becomes more relevant and transforms learners into independent, lifelong musicians.
Click HERE to View Course Outline.
- Quality, robust, asynchronous instruction packed with engaging videos from experienced professional development speakers
- 2 hours of direct instruction
- Free activities and downloadables
- Bonus resources
- 8+ hours of applicable content
- DBCU certificate of completing 8 Professional Development hours